Avail your 30 Days Dubai visit visa online
30 Day Tourist Visa: People who want to take a short trip to UAE to catch up with your family or friends. Then tourist visa valid for 30 days will be an ideal option for you.
Requirements for obtaining a visit visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 32 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
(4-5 working days)
(1-2 working days)
AED 700 to 900*
(Depend on Nationality)
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved Hotel, excursions with RTT need not to provide any guarantee documents.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Al though this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.